Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Mahmood & BLANCO - Brividi - Italy 🇮🇹 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Mahmood & BLANCO - Brividi - Italy 🇮🇹 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 ~~~~ English Lyrics ~~~~ I dreamt of flying with you On a diamond bike You told me you’ve changed, I no longer see the light in your eyes What’s your fear? A deep sea where you can’t touch Even if sex isn't The escape route from the bottom Come on, don't run away from here Don't leave me like this Naked with chills Sometimes I don't know how to express myself And I’d like to love you, but I'm always wrong And I'd like to steal a pearl sky for you And I would pay to leave, I would also accept a lie And I’d like to love you, but I'm always wrong And I get chills, chills, chills You, who wakes me up in the morning You, who ruins the bed with wine You, who bites my skin With your viper eyes And you, you are the opposite of an angel And you, you are like a boxer on the corner And you run away from here, you leave me like this Naked with chills Sometimes I don't know how to express myself And I’d like to love you, but I'm always wrong And I'd like to steal a pearl sky for you And I would pay to leave, I would also accept a lie And I’d like to love you, but I'm always wrong And I get chills, chills, chills Tell me I'm wrong I live inside a prison I try to stay close to you But I’m sorry if I then mess* it all up I can't tell you what I feel, it's my limit For an ‘I love you’ I mixed drugs and tears This poison that we spit on each other every day I don't want it on anymore You see it, I'm here, On a diamond bike, one among many Naked with chills Sometimes I don't know how to express myself And I’d like to love you, but I'm always wrong And I'd like to steal a pearl sky for you And I would pay to leave, I would also accept a lie And I’d like to love you, but I'm always wrong And I get chills, chills, chills ~~~~ Italian Lyrics ~~~~ Ho sognato di volare con te Su una bici di diamanti mi hai detto sei cambiato, non vedo più la luce nei tuoi occhi la tua paura cos’è? un mare dove non tocchi mai anche se il sesso non è la via di fuga dal fondo dai non scappare da qui non lasciarmi così Nudo con i brividi a volte non so esprimermi e ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre e ti vorrei rubare un cielo di perle e pagherei per andar via, accetterei anche una bugia e ti vorrei amare ma sbaglio sempre e mi vengono i brividi, brividi, brividi Tu, che mi svegli il mattino tu, che sporchi il letto di vino tu, che mi mordi la pelle con i tuoi occhi da vipera e tu, sei il contrario di un angelo e tu, sei come un pugile all’angolo e tu scappi da qui, mi lasci così. Nudo con i brividi a volte non so esprimermi e ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre e ti vorrei rubare un cielo di perle e pagherei per andar via, accetterei anche una bugia e ti vorrei amare ma sbaglio sempre e mi vengono i brividi, brividi, brividi Dimmi che non ho ragione vivo dentro una prigione provo a restarti vicino ma scusa se poi mando tutto a puttane Non so dirti ciò che provo, è un mio limite per un ti amo ho mischiato droghe e lacrime Questo veleno che ci sputiamo ogni giorno io non lo voglio più addosso Lo vedi, sono qui, su una bici di diamanti, uno fra tanti. Nudo con i brividi a volte non so esprimermi e ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre e ti vorrei rubare un cielo di perle e pagherei per andar via, accetterei anche una bugia e ti vorrei amare, ma sbaglio sempre e mi vengono i brividi, brividi, brividi. - The Eurovision Song Contest celebrates diversity through music. Please keep your comments respectful. We will not tolerate racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, body-shaming or any other derogatory or hostile language. Offensive users will be blocked and reported. Music first, always.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου