Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Andromache - Ela - Cyprus 🇨🇾 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Andromache - Ela - Cyprus 🇨🇾 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 ~~~~~ Lyrics ~~~~~ Melodies Ringing through my head When you lay eyes on me The rush is from above It feels so heavenly Come and charge me up like electricity My remedy All in my, in my head, All in my, in my lucid dreams Take my pain away Ela Ela, Ela Ela CHORUS: Στην αγκαλιά μου, ζήσε άλλη μια μέρα Στην αγκαλιά μου, πάμε μαζί πιο πέρα Στα όνειρα μου, βάλε φτερά και πέτα You could be my only one Na na na na ni Aman POST CHORUS: Aa aa Ela Ela Ela Aa aa Ela Ela Ela VERSE 2: Chemistry Moving to the beat in perfect harmony I’ll show you what it’s like beyond your fantasy My remedy Lyrics translation in English — Lyrics transliterated Melodies Ringing through my head When you lay eyes on me The rush is from above It feels so heavenly Come and charge me up like electricity My remedy All in my, in my head, All in my, in my lucid dreams Take my pain away Ela Ela, Ela Ela CHORUS: Stin angalia mou, zise alli mia mera Stin angalia mou, pame mazi pi opera Sta oneira mou, vale ftera kai peta You could be my only one Na na na na ni Aman POST CHORUS: Aa aa Ela Ela Ela Aa aa Ela Ela Ela VERSE 2: Chemistry Moving to the beat in perfect harmony I’ll show you what it’s like beyond your fantasy My remedy #Eurovision2022 #ESC2022 #Cyprus

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου