Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

MARO - Saudade Saudade - Portugal 🇵🇹 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

MARO - Saudade Saudade - Portugal 🇵🇹 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 I’ve tried to write A million other songs but Somehow I can’t move on, oh you’re gone Takes time, alright And I know it’s no one’s fault but Somehow I can’t move on, oh you’re gone Saudade Saudade Nothing more that I can say Says it in a better way Saudade Saudade Nothing more that I can say Says it in a better way Tem tanto que trago comigo Foi sempre o meu porto de abrigo E agora nada faz sentido Perdi o meu melhor amigo E se não for demais Peço por sinais Resta uma só palavra Saudade Saudade Nothing more that I can say Says it in a better way Saudade Saudade27 Nothing more that I can say Says it in a better way Nothing more that I can say Says it in a better way I’ve tried, alright But it’s killing me inside Thought you’d be by my side always https://lyricstranslate.com #Eurovision2022 #ESC2022 #Portugal

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου