Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Ochman - River - Poland 🇵🇱 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Ochman - River - Poland 🇵🇱 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 Gonna take my body down Right down, down, down to the river Gonna take my body down Let the water carry me away Just float away Oh ohh… Bury all of my things Bury me in my skin All that I've done Oh Lord, I'm done Who'd wanna be a king Pulling too many strings All that I've done Oh Lord, I'm done Carry me away I float away In the river Gonna lay my head right down Right now, now, now and forever Gonna lay my head right down Let the water carry me away Just float away Bury all of my things Bury me in my skin All that I've done Oh Lord, I'm done Who'd wanna be a king Pulling too many strings All that I've done Oh Lord, I'm done Carry me away I float away In the river, oh ohh In the river, oh ohh In the river, oh yеah Bury all of my things Bury me in my skin All that I've done Oh Lord, I'm donе Who'd wanna be a king Pulling too many strings All that I've done Oh Lord, I'm done Gonna take my body down Right down, down Down to the river #Eurovision2022 #Poland #KrystianOchman

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου