Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Reddi - The Show - Denmark 🇩🇰 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Reddi - The Show - Denmark 🇩🇰 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 All the things you said when I was just a kid Telling me that I, I needed to fit in Year after year, I never understood How you could've dropped me when I needed you the most If this is what I want That's how it's gonna be I am not afraid of what's in front of me You can try me You can't stop me And I will never let it go I will keep up with the show I'm not sorry This is all me And I will never let it go I will keep up with the show So you, you, you You can try me All the things that I, I wanted to forget The worst thing you said kept playing in my head You never followed and now you're blocked And now and forever, I'll show you what I've become If this is what I want That's how it's gonna be I am not afraid of what's in front of me You can try me You can't stop me And I will never let it go I will keep up with the show I'm not sorry This is all me And I will never let it go I will keep up with the show You can try me You can't stop me And I will never let it go I will keep up with the show I'm not sorry This is all me And I will never let it go I will keep up with the show https://lyricstranslate.com/en/reddi-show-lyrics.html #Eurovision2022 #ESC2022 #Denmark

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου