Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

The Rasmus - Jezebel - Finland 🇫🇮 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

The Rasmus - Jezebel - Finland 🇫🇮 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 ~~~~~ Lyrics ~~~~~ Written by Lauri Ylönen & Desmond Child Verse 1: Midnight it’s time to put your face on Game set a killer shark in heels I’m just the first shot on your hit list High kicks a predator on wheels B Sec 1: Woke up with bruises on my body Hands tied like Jesus on the cross Your name’s in lipstick on the mirror Chorus 1: Jezebel... I don’t know how you got in my blood Was it the dangerous things you do You always wanted to be a star Jezebel... if you’re the hunter then I’m the prey You lick your lips as you walkaway Your final kiss is to leave a scar On a heart Jezebel Verse 2: At night you turn into a tiger A girl who looks like she’s a boy The world’s most ultimate survivor Chorus 2: Jezebel... I don’t know how you got in my blood Was it the dangerous things you do You always wanted to be a star Jezebel... if you’re the hunter then I’m the prey You lick your lips as you walkaway Your final kiss is to leave a scar On a heart #Eurovision2022 #ESC2022 #Finland

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου