Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Jérémie Makiese - Miss You - Belgium 🇧🇪 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Jérémie Makiese - Miss You - Belgium 🇧🇪 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 Sometimes I feel down Sometimes I booze Sometimes I fall Sometimes I do wrong One day I'm cool One day I'm cold And I've been trying to escape my past Give up on the sadness that you left behind I've been trying to erase my mind You stay like a nightmare When I close my eyes Am I gonna miss you? No Promise I won't miss you, no I'm gonna break through, no I'll never hate you I'll never chase you Sometimes I feel good Sometimes I lose my mind and my soul That's when I see you And out of the blue I answer your call And I've been trying to escape my past Give up on the sadness that you left behind I've been trying to erase my mind But you stay like a nightmare When I close my eyes Am I gonna miss you? No Promise I won't miss you, no I'm gonna break through, no I'll never hate you I'll never chase you Am I gonna miss you? No, no Promise I won't miss you, no I'm gonna break through, no I'll never hate you I'll never chase you Oh, I gotta make it to the bright side I've been lying when I said I'm fine Wanna find a way to feel alive Am I gonna miss you? No Promise I won't miss you, no I'm gonna break through, no I'll never hate you I'll never chase you Never feel bad When love is good Life goes on Don't wanna live my life Waiting for your call Sometimes I feel down Sometimes I booze Sometimes I fall #Eurovision2022 #ESC2022 #Belgium -

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου