Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Subwoolfer - Give That Wolf A Banana - Norway 🇳🇴 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Subwoolfer - Give That Wolf A Banana - Norway 🇳🇴 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh Verse 1 Not sure I told you, but I really like your teeth That hairy coat of yours with nothing underneath Not sure you have a name, so I will call you Keith Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh See where you’re going, but I don’t know where you’ve been Is that saliva or blood drippin’ off your chin? If you don’t like the name Keith I’ma call you Jim Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh Pre-chorus And before that wolf eats my grandma Give that wolf a banana Give that wolf And before that wolf eats my grandma Give that wolf a banana Give that wolf Give that wolf (Banana) Chorus Yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum Yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum Banana Verse 2 I like the scent of every meal on your breath That hunger in you, I’m in danger now, I guess Let’s go to grandma’s, you say grandma tastes the best Oh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh Pre-chorus And before that wolf eats my grandma Give that wolf a banana Give that wolf (I want your grandma, yum, yum) And before that wolf eats my grandma Give that wolf a banana Give that wolf Give that wolf Someone give that wolf a banana Chorus Yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum Someone give that wolf a banana Yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum Someone give that wolf a banana Bridge Ba-na-na Ba-na-na-na-na Ba-na-na Ba-na-na-na-na Pre-chorus And before that wolf eats my grandma Give that wolf a banana Give that wolf (I want your grandma, yum, yum) Someone give that wolf a banana And before that wolf eats my grandma Give that wolf a banana Give that wolf Give that wo-o-olf Chorus Yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum Someone give that wolf a banana Yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum, yum-yum-yum Someone give that wolf a banana Outro Not sure I told you, but I really like your teeth That hairy coat of yours with nothing underneath Not sure you have a name, so I will call you Keith

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου