Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Cornelia Jakobs - Hold Me Closer - Sweden 🇸🇪 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Cornelia Jakobs - Hold Me Closer - Sweden 🇸🇪 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 ~~~~~ Lyrics ~~~~~ Verse: No need to apologise Cuz there’s nothing to regret Well this is not what I wanted Guess all the good things come to an end Pre: So baby bye bye, wish you the best But most of alI I wish that I could love you less Well maybe you’re right, I’ll find someone else You say it isn’t me but when did that ever help Chorus: Hold me closer, although you’ll leave before the sunrise Might be bleeding but don’t you mind I’ll be fine Oh it kills me I found the right one at the wrong time But until the sunrise Hold tight Hold tight Verse 2: Maybe it happened to fast I guess that I understand You say that you’ve never felt this way for anyone and that’s why it scares you to death Pre: So baby bye bye, know It’s for the best Still I can’t see how that would ease the pain in my chest Chorus: Hold me closer, although you’ll leave before the sunrise I’ll be bleeding but don’t you mind I’ll be fine Oh it kills me, I found the right one at the wrong time But until the sunrise Could you just hold me tight I know I have to let go but just give me the night Middle: Cuz tomorrow will hurt hurt really bad Cuz I’m about to lose the best I ever had Chorus: Hold me closer, although you’ll leave before the sunrise I’ll be bleeding but don’t you mind I’ll be fine Oh it kills me I found the right one at the wrong time But until the sunrise Could you just hold me tight I know I have to let go but just give me the night Can’t you see that you found the right one at the wrong time it was just the wrong time Hold tight Hold tight

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου