Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Andrea - Circles - North Macedonia 🇲🇰 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Andrea - Circles - North Macedonia 🇲🇰 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 ~~~~~ Lyrics ~~~~~ I just want a healthy conversation Get it right and fix this situation Everything is crumbling down beneath us We run around, run around in circles Tell me is this our last temptation Can we even fix this situation Do I listen to my heart or mind cause We run around, run around in circles Circles.... You don’t wanna test my limits But something tells me you’re not listenin’ Probably you’re going crazy It’s all you’ve been doin’ lately You don’t wanna test my limits I gave you all but you’re not listenin’ Can you stop calling me baby I’ve made up my mind already We're running in circles I just want a healthy conversation Get it right and fix this situation Everything is crumbling down beneath us We run around, run around in circles Circles.... You don’t wanna test my limits But something tells me you’re not listenin’ Probably you’re going crazy It’s all you’ve been doin’ lately You don’t wanna test my limits I gave you all but you’re not listenin’ Can you stop calling me baby I’ve made up my mind already Circles.... We're running... I’ve made up mind I’ve made up mind Stop, stop calling me baby Probably you’re going crazy Crazy You don’t wanna test my limits I gave you all but you’re not listenin’ Can you stop calling me baby I’ve made up my mind already We're running in circles #Eurovision2022 #ESC2022 #NorthMacedonia

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου