Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Brooke - That's Rich - Ireland 🇮🇪 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Brooke - That's Rich - Ireland 🇮🇪 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 ~~~~~ LYRICS ~~~~~ Take your mirror off the wall Ain't you getting bored of your reflection I'm tired of dodging all your calls You wanna be the centre of attention I'm getting sick of ya now Stop sending flowers I'll just burn them all you'll cry for hours Always putting me down Well I got news for you You say I'm using you now That's rich When it's coming from you That's rich Cos I got nothing to prove That's rich You think I dress up for you? That's rich BYE BYE fool (ooww!) Used to think I need your help To feel good turns out I do it better Think maybe you should please yourself Cos I am over you, I'll see you never I'm getting sick of ya now Stop sending flowers I'll just burn them all you'll cry for hours Always putting me down Well I got news for you You say I'm using you now That's rich When it's coming from you That's rich Cos I got nothing to prove That's rich You think I dress up for you? That's rich BYE BYE fool (ooww!) I think it's funny how you miss When you never knew me You were a lazy lover I moved on to ones that move me Loser lose your attitude I'm doing good that's on me All glowed up, yeah that's on me You see me now, you want me (Bye Bye) Cause I don't need a lazy lover (Bye Bye) No I don't want to meet your mother (Bye Bye) Don't cry I'm sure you'll meet another And you'll tell her that you love her That's rich When it's coming from you That's rich I know all of your moves That's rich You think I dressed up for you? That's rich That's rich Yeah that's rich When It's coming from you That's rich BYE BYE fool (ooww!) #Eurovision2022 #ESC2022 #Ireland

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου