Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Circus Mircus - Lock Me In - Georgia 🇬🇪 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Circus Mircus - Lock Me In - Georgia 🇬🇪 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 ~~~~~ Lyrics ~~~~~ Show me what you’ve got On the count of … From the ground up now Here we come as we are not Mama said not to show what you are Step it up now Get it done now Ah hey What you’ve got Shoot it to the stars To the top now Across the moon and down We are here till we blow up Trying hard will not get you really far Mix it up now It’s alright POW Circus Mircus Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Now Right now Right now Right now Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Now Right now Right now Right now Take me to the spacecraft Take me to dance club Lock me up Lock me down Lock me in Lock me out Lock me sideways Lock me up Lock me down Lock me in Lock me out Lock me sideways Make it do it break it I never could take it Make it do it break it I never could take it Make it do it break it I never could take it Make it do it break it I never could take it Now Right now Right now Right now Make it do it break it I never could take it Lock me up Lock me down Lock me in Lock me out Lock me sideways Lock me up Lock me down Lock me in Lock me out Lock me sideways Lock me up Lock me down Lock me in Lock me out Lock me sideways Lock me up Lock me down Lock me in Lock me out Lock me sideways Circus Mircus #Eurovision2022 #ESC2022 #Georgia

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου