Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Michael Ben David - I.M - Israel 🇮🇱 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Michael Ben David - I.M - Israel 🇮🇱 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 Baby Sometimes love can bring you down But, honey Keep your head up Keep your head up Keep your head up Remember who you are You can call me crazy Or just call my name You can say that I’m stunning It’s not a shame ‘Cause I know I am I know I am, hah ‘Cause I know I am I know I am I like this attitude I like the game You can say that I’m brave I’m never the same ‘Cause I know I am (I know I am) I know I am (I know I am) ‘Cause I know I am (I know I am) Hah, I know I am Baby, come with me, follow me Tell me if we can take it to the floor (Oh-ooh, oh-ooh, oh-ooh, oh-ooh) I’m the fire, the power And if you’re asking I was gonna take it all, all, all You know I am You know I am ‘Cause I na-na-na know I am, am And no one brings me down I’m gonna take the crown Give it to me now I’m shameless and I’m spotless and I’m flawless Always take it up ’cause I’m a winner, I don’t want less Going for the things I should and maybe I’m ferocious Making you the one I want and I’m not even topless (be cautious) It’s going down for real Twenty twenty-two, let’s seal the deal (Middle East) Is the new sex appeal Bam, bam, this is how it feel Baby, come with me, follow me Tell me if we can take it to the floor (Oh-ooh, oh-ooh, oh-ooh, oh-ooh) Ooh, I’m the fire, the power And if you’re asking I was gonna take it all, all, all, all You know I am You know I am ‘Cause I na-na-na know I am, am And no one brings me down I’m gonna take the crown Baby Sometimes life can bring you down But I’ll remember To always keep my head up ‘Cause no one brings me down I’m gonna take the crown Give it to me now #Eurovision2022 #ESC2022 #Israel

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου