Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Emma Muscat - I Am What I Am - Malta 🇲🇹 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Emma Muscat - I Am What I Am - Malta 🇲🇹 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 ~~~~~ Lyrics ~~~~~ Everytime I fall down Soon as I hit the ground Remind me who I am yeah And I get back up again Getting up getting up - yeah This is my master plan I'm gonna take a stand Take it or leave it I am what I am I believe that I can I'm gonna take command Take it or leave it I am what I am I am what I - am I am what I - am Bending backwards trying to fit in I´ll make them understand - yeah Take it or leave it I am what I am Devils inside my head - yeah Late at night in my bed - yeah Its time I shut you up, yeah Coz I think I´ve had enough I’ve had enough, had enough, yeah This is my master plan I'm gonna take a stand Take it or leave it I am what I am I believe that I can I'm gonna take command Take it or leave it I am what I am I am what I - am I am what I - am Bending backwards trying to fit in I´ll make them understand - yeah Take it or leave it I am what I am Uh yeah oh uh I am what I am I am what I am This is my master plan I'm gonna take a stand Take it or leave it I am what I am I believe that I can I'm gonna take command Take it or leave it I am what I am I am what I - am I am what I - am Bending backwards trying to fit in I´ll make them understand - yeah Take it or leave it I am what I am #Eurovision2022 #ESC2022 #Malta

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου