Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Amanda Georgiadi Tenfjord - Die Together - Greece 🇬🇷 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Amanda Georgiadi Tenfjord - Die Together - Greece 🇬🇷 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 ~~~~~ Lyrics ~~~~~ I’m in your back seat You are driving me crazy You’re in fully control It’s like you always known so Are you having a good time Doesn’t seem like you’re all fine We don’t laugh anymore And when we cry we do it on our own (Pre-chorus) It’s been a lovely year for us Yeah that’s what they say It’s been a hell of a year And we’ve been living in fear Close to giving up (Chorus) But if we die together now We will always have each other I won't lose you for another And if we die together now I will hold you till forever If we die together die together now (Verse2) I love you, say that you love me too That’s the only way we can get out of this hell we made (Pre-chorus) It’s been a lovely year for us Yeah that’s what they say It’s been a hell of a year And we’ve been living in fear Close to giving up (Chorus) But if we die together now We will always have each other I won't lose you for another And if we die together now I will hold you till forever If we die together die together now (Bridge) Take my heart and rip it out Bring it to the other side (x2) Take my heart and rip it out... (Chorus) Cause if we die together now We will always have each other I won't lose you for another And if we die together I will hold you till forever If we die together die together #Eurovision2022 #ESC2022 #Greece

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου