Κυριακή 8 Μαΐου 2022

Intelligent Music Project - Intention - Bulgaria 🇧🇬 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022

Intelligent Music Project - Intention - Bulgaria 🇧🇬 - Official Music Video - Eurovision 2022 Lyrics Vs1/ And I can move on from here How simple: life goes on Humble – that’s how I feel “Sparking hot flames, holding on.” Vs2/ Younger days run so clear Through my mind, replaying my crime Tearing me up, spreading fear Obsession in my own time. Br/ What life’s taken away, I’m not missing Will I sit back and sigh? A thunder of thoughts, I’m dismissing Too scared to even try… Ch/ And in time I’ve always known I’m never in the safety zone I took the fight, but was I right? They were sending me to war… Vs3/ My intention is strong and real Only power steels my will. The illusion of safety’s surreal Don’t let it go for the kill! Br/ What life’s taken away, I’m not missing Will I sit back and sigh? A thunder of thoughts, I’m dismissing Too scared to even try… Ch/ And in time I’ve always known I’m never in the safety zone I took the fight, but was I right? They were sending me to war… Midpart/ I don’t want to take on the pain So, I go seek inner signs, or a calling The more freedom I gain The less real life I'm recalling. Ch/ And in time I’ve always known I’m never in the safety zone I took the fight, but was I right? They were sending me to war… #Eurovision2022 #ESC2022 #Bulgaria -

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου